Wednesday, 22 August 2012

A bit of news

Sorry for the blog delay. Not much going on this week! Just waiting for Alexa and Alexandra to give me feedback on the second edit. I'll update you as soon as I have news. In the meantime, I'm enjoying myself writing the first sequel.

Just a heads-up: Nate Surber asked me on Twitter if there would be an ARC (Advanced Reader Copy) sign-up list for The Bone Season. As far as I know, the marketing team are very keen to do this, but I don't have any solid info yet. Keep your eyes peeled.

And last but not least, an exciting foreign rights announcement:

That's for Chinese in traditional characters. Can't get over how cool it is that The Bone Season will be available in Chinese.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations for Taiwan rights deal.
    And my eyes are peeled every second for ARC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there is ever an ARC then you MUST let us all know as soon as you do (of course, me being the first =P).

    I missed out on an ARC for The Twelve and now I'm very upset. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats on your latest foreign rights sale! I May there be many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay ! I hope that French rights will be bought soon !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Congrats on your latest deal. Good luck with everything else!!!

    I am just dropping by so say a huge HI and that I have pre-ordered your book on Amazon. I cannot wait to read your first book.

    Only 8 days till the release!!! :D

    ReplyDelete