Thursday, 6 March 2014

It's all just Vine

Hi, everyone – just a quick note to say sorry for the lack of proper blog posts recently. I'm still doing structural edits on The Mime Order, which are taking up a lot of time and headspace (I've decided to rework the ending and several chapters leading up to it, as I did with The Bone Season). During a break, I was thrilled to be able to spend a few hours at CPI's book printing factory today to watch the paperback version of The Bone Season being made. I'll be writing a summary of what I learned about the printing process as soon as the first round of edits are done, but for now, here is a Vine of me stealing a copy of my own book. Hot off the press 'n' all. Thanks so much for sticking with me, as always. 

Samantha 


6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the edits! ;) The vine is awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty cool to see behind the bookstore shelves where our cherished books are born:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have fun editing the Mime Order! I'm sure it'll be as great as the Bone Season and we'll all love it and demand more! :)
    The vine was hilarious! Haha! I can't wait to read the summary of the printing process. Maybe next time you could steal one more copy for me? Haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so adorable, Samantha! And good luck with all the edits. I can't wait to read The Mime Order!

    ReplyDelete