Friday, 3 November 2017

Goodreads Choice Awards 2017


Just popping my head out of the editing cave to say, with delight, that The Song Rising has been nominated in the Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction category of the Goodreads Choice Awards 2017. As you'll know if you've been following me for a while, this book was difficult for me to write, and seeing it nominated for the best of the year means more to me than I can explain. Thank you to anyone who added it to their shelves, gave it a rating, took the time to review it, or did all three of those things. Thank you for continuing to support this deeply weird series.

I'm not expecting to get past the first round, given the amount of brilliant books in this category, but if you do want to vote for The Song Rising, Paige and I would appreciate it. You can vote here.


No comments:

Post a Comment